• Once we’ve received your order, we’ll send you a spreadsheet to fill in with your guest’s details (if you’ve opted for personalised invitations).
• We then ask for your wedding invitation, wishing well and information card wording as well as RSVP details so we can create a draft of your stationery and email it to you for your approval.
• After we receive your approval we create and print a FREE wedding invite sample and post it to you so there are no surprises when you receive your order.
• Once you’ve approved your wedding invitation sample we ask that you return your completed guest list spreadsheet (if you’re having personalised invitations).
• Within 2 weeks your order will be ready to either be Express posted with a signature on delivery to your address or collect from our Cambooya studio.
If you’d like to have design or colour changes made to the pre-designed wedding invitation please request a custom quote. Please note that invitation packages and posters are posted separately.